5 Reasons to Integrate Storytelling into your Core Marketing Strategy
1. Writing your company’s narrative and curating content gives you the power to influence the way people feel when they interact with your brand.
2. In a sea of sameness, be unforgettable. A story that provokes emotion and engages your audience will leave a lasting impression and in an over-saturated marketplace, this could be the game-changer that sets you apart from the rest. What do you want to be remembered for?
3. Sure, some consumers buy the product, but loyal customers buy your story. Go beyond single transactions and establish a relationship with your customers for long-term sustainable success.
4. Be profitable and human. Today’s audience is driven by personal connections they have with brands and consumers (especially millennials) prefer to purchase from company’s that are recognized for making a positive impact. How can you cultivate a meaningful connection with your community? What organizations or charitable events align with your brand?
5. Communicate with clarity & purpose. Core values are often woven into a brand story and they share the “why” behind what you do.